Before setting off on a trip, you take painstaking efforts to make sure everything goes exactly the way you plan. Too bad, even circumspect travellers become callous when it comes to buying travel insurance. But buying a travel cover is imperative; it is after all your safety net against unforeseen circumstances and crippling costs following them.
Do not let anything interfere with your perfect itinerary, get comprehensive travel coverage instead.
Types of Travel Insurance Coverage
• Domestic travel insurance
• International travel insurance
• Corporate travel insurance
• Student travel insurance
• Senior travel insurance
• Family travel insurance
• Individual travel insurance
Key Features of Travel Insurance
Online travel insurance is all about providing travellers an ideal cover against emergency/unforeseen situations right at the comfort of home. There are certain key features which one should look out for while zeroing on a plan.
• Coverage for in/out patient hospitalization along with daily allowance.
• Personal accident cover in case of permanent disability/death.
• Coverage for contingencies related to personal possession.
• Coverage for loss of baggage and passport.
• Coverage for expenses related to trip delays.